What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
THREE REASONS TO INTERN AT SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Position title: SAP GFSS Intern – Cash Collector
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL
- Business administration
- Support colleagues with customer related tasks
- Perform monitoring and collection of receivables
- Manage open items incl. overdue receivables
- Investigate billing discrepancies and respond to external queries
- Support ad-hoc queries and contributes to projects
- Follow SAP processes and use application tools available in ISP
- Very important in this role is the interaction and communication with other team members, managers and customers in an international environment, and as such require advanced communication and language skills in English and Italian. Any other languages are a plus.
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for a student who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Excellent “Customer Focus” approach
- Must be a well-organized and self-starter with “can do” attitude
- Independent communication and negotiation with client
- Communication skills (verbally and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong will to deliver excellent quality
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Team spirit contribution
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:312201 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: