We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
THREE REASONS TO INTERN AT SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The newly formed Business Area Services (BAC) Controlling team supports the Services business leaders in all controlling related activities such as budget process, forecast, deviation and risk analysis. The team has an opening for an intern / working student who is passionate about business steering and driving simplification, standardization, and automation of key controlling processes.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP iXp Intern: BAC Controlling Associate
Expected start date: May 2022
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL
- Support planning and budgeting processes for business and financial KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Support the team in Business Unit Controlling related topics, such as quarter end closing, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting to management
- Support the continuous improvement of various reporting assets used for running the services business
- Project support across the various initiatives in BAC Services to ensure adequate quality through the consolidation of data and reporting on progress
- Support the project team in all project-related tasks during project planning, rollout, and monitoring phases
- Support the creation of process documentation and publication on SAP internal platforms
- Proactive collaboration and communication with team members, managers, and other internal customers in an international environment
WHO YOU ARE
- We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences of business administration, business information systems or adjacent disciplines
- Proficiency with MS Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint), additional Macro/VBA skills are desirable. First experiences in Business Intelligence systems are a further advantage.
- Team player, analytical and process-oriented thinking pattern with good communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Pronounced quality awareness, preciseness, and ability to work independently
- First working experience in Finance & Controlling is a plus.
- Very good language skills in English required. Knowledge of German language is desirable.
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 335437 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid