We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
We work directly with customers to solve their issues in a timely manner and with a seamless communication workflow. The support is often consultative and addresses basic to complex financial management and corporate spending control issues.
Our key focus is on Customer Satisfaction and Customer Centric mindset. If you are curious and have a knack for digging into problems, this role is a fit for you!
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP Concur iXp Intern – Support Associate
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Expected start date: October 2022 (6-month contract with the possibility to be prolonged)
In this role, you’ll:
- Participate in an introductory training program to learn the platform: shadow colleagues and peers, get familiar with job-specific terminology, documentation, and processes
- Work independently applying problem-solving skills from diagnosing issues using technical documentation to developing creative solutions in a timely manner according to your own & Team’s KPIs
- Collaborate with other internal teams to escalate and route customer issues & requests for prompt resolution
- Attend training sessions for new product features and product offerings
- Share and document knowledge through the creation of Knowledge Base articles
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- You are pursuing a university degree in a relevant field (e.g. Informatics, Computer Science, or Economics)
- You have a passion for IT & customer service
- You have proficient English , French or German is a big advantage
- You are ready for a new challenge to start your professional career
- You are willing and able to gain basic computing skills such as a basic understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- You are looking forward to working in an international team across locations
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram to don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 352896 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.