Requisition ID: 289697
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 50%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP provides a comprehensive range of enterprise software applications and business solutions and supports leading companies worldwide in creating added values. As the management consultancy of SAP, SAP Business Transformation Services (BTS) supports customers in identifying value creation potential in the planning of strategic IT projects.
A major factor for doing so successfully is to identify and fulfill customers’ requirements, both from a business perspective and in relation to the affected IT capabilities. SAP Business Transformation Services uses strategic analysis, plans, and implementation scenarios to add value to companies by:
• Developing and putting into practice business processes and IT-strategies towards a digital transformation
• Developing best-fit SAP platform and application architecture followed by IT-transformation roadmaps in close collaboration with process and solution experts
• Preparing investment decisions based on value assessments and detailed business case examinations
• Supporting large customer transformation processes as a trusted advisor
For our Czech branch with a focus on the local market we are looking for an experienced SAP generalist to act as the key contact person for Business Transformation Services as part of a regional team. We offer you a brilliant chance in a very motivated and experienced cross-industry environment, challenging tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility quickly.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASK OF JOB
We are looking for a senior SAP generalist who can:
• Act as a single point of contact for advisory services (BTS) related topics in the local market unit – collaborate closely with local sales and delivery units
• Collaborate closely with regional BTS peers to shape and deliver advisory services
• Guide customer executives in their IT-related strategic decisions and plans
• Lead SAP Enterprise projects to develop business and IT-architectures and related implementation roadmaps
• Act as the SAP trusted advisor and perform as a transformation manager in customer digital transformation projects
• Develop cost-benefit analysis (business cases) as part of a decision-making process
• Lead innovation projects from the initial business idea to the prototype phase and beyond
• Lead projects involving people from different departments, regions and cultures
• Support SAP sales with strategic industry and SAP product knowledge, including proposal management and active deal support
• 8+ years’ work experience as an SAP Technical Implementation Consultant
• Good project management and leadership experience in heterogeneous and international environments
• Good knowledge of and affinity to IT trends and topics
• Open to a cross industry knowledge and a cross LoB process understanding
• Expertise in the public sector and state-owned companies would be beneficial
• Solid knowledge of the local market (customers as well as IT & Consulting business)
• Strong awareness of global cultural differences; previous work experience in a multi-national environment
• Experience in C-suite leaders communication
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Broad knowledge of SAP’s strategy, the latest product portfolio (SAP S/4HANA, cloud and related solutions) and their impact on business strategies is a must
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture projects, SAP related architecture and roadmap assessments
• Basic knowledge of the innovation topics such as Business Model Innovation, Design Thinking, IoT and Machine Learning
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to work conceptually, quality focus and results driven engagements
• Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to design and prepare high-impact presentations
• Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks/challenges in an innovative environment
• Proven leadership skills in leading and motivating teams, leading panels and discussions
• Constructive and open style of communication as a team player
• Experience in self-managed project work at customer, high focus on customer orientation
• Czech language skills mandatory, excellent English language skills – written and verbal, with the demonstrated ability to communicate in complex customer situations on all customer levels
• Bachelor or master degree in computer science or a related discipline
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.