Are you passionate about SAP Basis? Do you know how to navigate in a complex SAP Landscape and give customers a great end-to-end SAP experience?
Become part of a team with other experienced SAP Basis Specialists dedicated to provide best in class SAP Basis Consultancy to our international SAP customers – within a wide range of the latest SAP system components – including but not limited to SAP HANA, S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, SAP PO, SAP BOE, SAP Solution Manager, SAP SCM and SAP Enterprise Portal.In our global NNIT SAP Basis family we are more than 90 dedicated specialists located in Denmark, China, Czech Republic and the Philippines all occupied with SAP Basis operations or projects. We service more than 800+ SAP systems and perform technical consultancy on 100 large and small projects continuously. Our customers hold very complex SAP landscapes running on platforms operated either on-premise, remotely, in a hybrid cloud setup or ‘pure’ cloud.There is a good reason that we are growing our SAP business rapidly these years. An important part of this is that we care about motivating and developing our employees – i.e. YOU.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Incident management
- Defect prevention
- SAP Transports management for our customers on daily basis
- Weekly support of maintenance windows (STOPSAP/STARTSAP followed by basic check, possible troubleshooting, upgrade of DB clients, kernel upgrades)
- Strong collaboration within the projects & operations you are part of and with your SAP Basis colleagues in all our Global locations
You will be joining the Prague team which has 12 team members coming from different countries. At the team, we work together in an informal way where we exchange ideas and help each other.
And what do you bring with you?
- Proven experience in SAP Basis area for 2+ years
- Deep knowledge within complex SAP Basis landscapes and infrastructure
- Preferably be certified in SAP Basis area
- Overview of SAP TMS
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Administrator knowledge of UNIX and Windows based systems
- Administrator knowledge of various DB’s like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, HANA DB
- Fluent and comprehensive communication in English
- Structured, good at documentation practices and focuses on high quality deliveries
- Having worked in an international environment is an advantage
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Mondays breakfasts and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables in the office
- Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation, and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free