SAP Basis – general (advanced)
Work with customer (advanced)
Project Management (advanced)
SAP BASIS Consultant is responsible for SAP BASIS maintenance services and works closely with the customer in SAP BASIS Support Team. SAP BASIS Consultant has technical skills needed to perform monitoring, troubleshooting actions in SAP systems and be able to implementation periodic services tasks such as updates, patches, upgrades.
- You will work with Customers SAP system in the SAP BASIS Support Team
- You will taking care of the client’s systems
- You will collaborate with development, integration teams
- You will participation in SAP implementation and migrations projects
- SAP System and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Solving problems reported by the customer
- Customer systems daily checks
- Periodic detailed systems analysis
- Implementation Early Watch Alerts recommendations
- Changes of SAP system parameters
- Patches implementation
- Installing software patches for SAP kernel
- SAP HANA DB update
- Installing software patches for SAP technical components (ST-PI, ST-A/PI)
- SAP System Refresh (e.g. refresh of QAS system from PRD system)
- SAP system copies
- Copying a client within the same SAP system (including analysis and troubleshooting of technical issues)
- Polish and English languages
- 5+ years as SAP BASIS Consultant/Administrator experience
- SAP BASIS Admin certified
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP Basis technologies
- Configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting SAP environments
- Must have previous experience working in:
- Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong service attitude: customer satisfaction driven and outcome-focused
- Ability to work on own initiative and work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- Eager to learn new skills and adapt as per organizational goals
- No requirements for traveling with very rare exceptions
- A career within an innovative company with a unique corporate culture
- Top rating on glassdoor/kununu
- The option to work from home/ hybrid/ from office
- A variety of training and development opportunities
- Subscription to Private Medical Care, Group Insurance
- Multisport Card, Card Plus
- We trust you – our working hours are flexible and not recorded!
- A work-life balance with 20-26 vacation days
- With our employee share and recommendation program, you benefit from our success.
- Top technical equipment for your new job!
- No dress code – wear what you feel comfortable in!
- B2B Contract
- and many more…
If yes, we are looking forward to receiving your compelling application documents, including information on your availability (starting date) and salary expectations. Please use our online form to apply.