We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
The Network Services Team within the Cloud Success Services organization are responsible for supporting many of the world’s leading companies drive the digitalization of their Cloud based procurement solutions, our team are based in every corner of the globe working with clients from every industry.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP Ariba iXp Intern – Network Service support coordinator
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Expected start date to end date: May 2022
In this role, you’ll:
- You will support our EMEA Network Service teams in different activities related to project management & admin support.
- Helping to organization and run efficient projects, you will be helping both the Project Managers and their Clients to derive value from their SAP Ariba Procurement Solutions, tasks include:
- Usage of SAP Ariba applications and tools
- Work in our CRM
- Data assortment and data collection
- Supporting ad hoc requests for the Network Service Teams
- Creation of SIP / Supplier Information Portals
- Independently manages operational activities and ensure that requests are delivered in time and with high quality
Who you are:
- We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- What you bring to the team is your trustful personality, superior problem-solving skills and result orientation.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Soft skills: proactive and self-dependent working style, good time management, goal-orientated and affinity to structure, enthusiasm, team-orientation, creativity, and flexibility
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Analytical skills and ability to present data and content in a convincing way
- Pursuing Bc. or Ms. degree in Informatics or similar
- Interest in project management & in building future career in IT business in customer facing roles
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 335308 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid