Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
Role: Salesforce Senior Architect
Contract type: full time
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering innovative and sustainable ground-breaking systems and services that matter for people and our planet. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them. This is why we come to work every day. And we do it The Carrier Way.
Join us and we can make a difference together.
About the role
The Salesforce Systems Architect reports into the Overall Delivery & Architecture group. The position is responsible for providing strategy leadership and owning the Salesforce CPQ & CPQ PROS systems architecture of existing Salesforce environments and software solutions plus new product implementations that are aligned to Carrier’s business goals and objectives. The Architect will also lead Salesforce technical assessments and decisions on Org simplification strategies, new Salesforce product implementations, and approaches to complex ecosystems with other technologies in the areas of IoT, ERP, MES, PLM, and others. He/She will provide input and help define the long-term Carrier digital DSS COE strategy.
The candidate will collaborate and work closely with the DSS COE product, engineering, and implementation teams to meet roadmap and new initiative commitments. This involves formalizing requirements, designing, coding, testing, implementing, and supporting software solutions within specific time frames and budgets. He/she will also make build vs. buy recommendations as a part of future digital solution opportunities.
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
Among the many benefits, Carrier offers Exciting innovative environment, possibility for further development and international career opportunities, high-profile team, daily use of English and other foreign languages, language courses, Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life or pension insurance, holidays etc.), Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick day.
We are looking for people who are creative, proactive, decision-makers, team workers and effective communicators. If this is you, get in touch!
We are expecting:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related business discipline(s)
- A minimum of 8 years of experience using Apex Classes / Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Page/Components, Test Classes, schedule jobs, batch jobs and email services
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience with the following Salesforce products and technologies: Salesforce Technical Systems Architect, Salesforce CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, CPQ PROS, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer, Data Architecture and Management Designer and Integration Architecture domains, Lightning Container, Lightning UX Builder, Lightning Flow including Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer, Entitlement, Role Based Access Control, and Permission Sets, Wave and Einstein Analytics
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in packaging and deploying applications, deploying meta-data between environments using ANT and change sets
- Minimum of 5 years of proven, hands-on experience in Agile methodologies in a working environment – demand prioritization, planning, and execution to deliver software solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment and ability to collaborate cross-functionally and in different geographic locations
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate high performing software teams
- Exceptional communication and organization skills to manage diverse stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and teams simultaneously
- Lead the delivery of the Salesforce CPQ & CPQ PROS architecture designs and solution strategy for existing and new Salesforce implementations
- Provide leadership for Salesforce technical design functions on initiatives with varying size and complexity
- Leads the development of standards, artifacts and tools and provides architecture oversight and governance
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
- Effectively communicates status of technical roadmaps and with key stakeholders
- Helps manage and mentor application architects and engineering teams from planning thru deployment iterations
- Develops a Salesforce Orgs simplification strategy
- Engages with dedicated Scrum teams with the ability to lead any Scrum ceremony (Sprint planning, sprinting, demos, retrospective, daily stand-up’s)
- Engages and works collaboratively with the Application Managed Services team for support, incident response escalations, and tracking of team KPI’s
- Definition and continuous measurement of KPI’s to assess the overall health of each implementation such as first time fix, technician utilization, mean time to repair, and others
- Coaches and mentors across the organization with contemporary software technologies, methodologies, and practices
- Actively drives change throughout the organization by demonstrating contemporary ways of working
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.