Is your current job boring, or are you looking for a new challenge?
Join Accenture and become part of the huge Salesforce project ecosystem. We work for some of the largest companies in the world, implementing solutions that are used by hundreds of millions of people every day. Whether you’re walking into your local store, logging into your bank, or ordering plane tickets, there’s a good chance you’re using Salesforce implemented by our team 🙂
If you like dynamic work environment – we have lots of projects, challenges – it’s easy to change your career path and work in well-organized, international environment. Apply to us! We will call you back and talk about specifics!
We offer various forms of cooperation, work in our modern offices in Lodz, Katowice, Krakow, Warsaw, or fully remotely.
What will you do?
- Programming on the Salesforce platform (depending on your specialty – backend / frontend / full-stack).
- Continuous development of your competencies.
- Learning new technological areas within a wide range of projects on the Salesforce platform.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform (preferably demonstrated by certifications or an extensive profile on Trailhead).
- At least one year of experience as a Developer in implementing Salesforce-based projects (or other complex projects).
- Experience designing and documenting business processes using Jira/Confluence or related.
- Knowledge of necessary tools and methodologies: GIT, VSCode, Intellij, Scrum, etc.
- Good command of English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CI/ CD issues.
- Sense of humor (you can’t get bored with us).
What can we offer you?
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Opportunity to work for the biggest Salesforce #1 Alliance Partner worldwide.
- Become part of a team of Salesforce professionals.
- Flexible form of employment (B2B or employment contract).
- A wide training package – we provide full financing of Salesforce courses and certifications, technical and soft training.
- Additional activities within the framework of Happiness at work and sports initiatives.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the My Benefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Paid employee referral program.
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.