Some insights in your daily work, as a Sales Operations Specialist (Administrative):
- You will be part of our Business Development | Sales Team;
- You will act as the main point of contact for all backend/administrative tasks concerning the sales world in Merkle DACH. This role implies supporting the Sales team in the day-to-day administrative activities (preparing contracts, keeping in touch with our legal division, HR, Salesforce team etc);
- You will have cross-regional tasks, that means you will be in touch with our colleagues from different locations;
- This role is not a client-facing position;
- You will have a process-oriented role: you will learn, understand and manager our internal processes. Once you have mastered them, you will be asked to help us improve our day-to-day
- You will be working within an Agile development environment, using tools such as Salesforce, B-Back, Jira etc.
- At least 1 of year experience in a back-office or detail-oriented roles: Finance, Banking, Trade Operations, Customer Support, Sales Support, etc.;
- Previous experience with an IT company or in a large organization is a big plus;
- Previous experience with a CRM is a big plus;
- Open minded, communicative, detail-oriented, structured thinking, excellent organizational skills
- Able to take full ownership of your work;
- Great team player (we have an amazing team and we would like to bring an amazing colleague to complement it);
- You like being part of a dynamic Sales team, without carrying the responsibility of fulfilling sales targets;
- English-fluent; Czech / German advantage, but not a must.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international, amazing team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic and supportive environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine
- Possibility to grow, in accordance with your skills and interests connected with future development
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We, obviously, offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
- Well-being benefit – Soulmio
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours
- 3 Wellness Days
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.