Sales & Marketing Manager – Rare Diseases (Prague, Bratislava)
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
Within this position you will be responsible for managing the sales team within the framework of agreed sales and marketing campaign. You will be also responsible for managing dedicated products and consolidates other departments input into the product business plan.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and cost targets
- Managing and coaching MSRs or SMs according to company standards including recruiting, organising training, and developing of his/her team
- Responsible for consolidation of sales, access, PR inputs to the Business plan and detailing of Business plan to Brand Plan, Operational Plan and Campaign Plan
- Responsible for phasing of Direct Marketing cost, Sales costs, and Sales investment
- Responsible for preparation of promotional material required for effective product promotion in line with AZ CR promo items approval policy
- Responsible for monitoring of sales and product performance and responsible for proper analysis of business opportunities (TBP/TBA)
- Responsible for using of all sources of market data to develop market models which allow product strategies to be optimised
- Responsible for consolidation and reporting of MSRs feedback (campaign impact and competitors intelligence)
- Sets framework for cooperation between MSRs and other AZ functions
- Responsible for managing sales and marketing events
- Responsible for maintaining personal relationships with selected Key opinion leaders within TA
- Responsible for planning orders of drugs from production companies in co-operation with logistic department
- Responsible for co-operation with appropriate staff in AstraZeneca international sales and marketing
- Ensure all activities and responsibilities are carried out in compliance with the high standards of ethics and integrity required by the Code of Conduct, supporting Policies and Standards and Company Values to protect and enhance long term performance and reputation
- University degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management capabilities
- Fluent English
- Sales line management experience
- An understanding of Marketing Planning process, Forecasting, Budgeting, Market Researching
- Driving licence
- People management experience at least 3 years
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES /SKILLS:
- Effective communication skills
- People Management
- Collaboration Leadership skills
- Decision Making
- Problem solving
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Innovative place to work
- Great team
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Continuous growing possibilities.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
So, what’s next!
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours
Where can I find out more?
- Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Inclusion & Diversity: https://careers.astrazeneca.com/inclusion-diversity
- Career Site: https://careers.astrazeneca.com/