Additional Location(s): N/A
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of Boston Scientific. This is an exciting moment: when our legacy of industry leadership intersects with the promise of a brilliant future. Today, we’re 23,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 13,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value. For our patients. And our employees.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
- Delivering high level of service and superior customer satisfaction to country sales & marketing divisions while being a member of Business Support team
- Organization and coordination of internal and external conferences, trainings, meetings, etc. in line with internal guidelines and procedures
- Being point of contact for the business, internal & external customers, agencies, preferred vendors and conference organizers, and other stakeholders. Obtaining and providing information, answering queries related to established policies and procedures. Directing people to appropriate resources
- Coordinating projects and assignments of broader scope, independently seeking appropriate internal and external resources as necessary such as: assembling and distributing materials; compiling and/or tracking data; verifying the accuracy of data collected, securing vendor estimates and purchase orders, processing invoices, ensuring vendor quality; overseeing the execution of project deliverables; reviewing the status of projects and budgets
- Close cooperation with finance and compliance departments
- Creating routine documents (letters, memos, e-mails, reports, presentations, etc.) and revising as necessary; ensuring accuracy in grammar and spelling
- Maintaining of Business-related files and databases
- Managing work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner
- Performing general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings and appointments, typing, ordering and maintaining supplies, arranging travels, preparing or sorting mail
- Working with autonomy, under the guidance of supervisors and alongside other team members to ensure that organizational goals are met with general instructions given on new assignments, always in compliance with internal policies, guidelines and procedures
- Experience of working in a similar position (in Healthcare industry will be a benefit)
- Higher education
- Fluent Czech and English (written & spoken)
- The opportunity to start work immediately
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good computer skills
- Commitment, initiative
- Work in a young and dynamic team in an international environment in a successful company with excellent market position
- Work in the appealing Medical Device sector: a rapid developing and high technology industry
- Permanent contract
- Multisport card
- Hybrid working mode
- Cash contribution to meals 200 CZK/day
- Public transport allowance
- Edenred Benefit Card for healthcare, travelling and education 2000CZK/month
- 1-week additional vacation (ie. 25 day/year)
- Contribution for a supplementary pension insurance
- Global Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Language courses
- Travel insurance
- Healthcare Service
- Jubilee Award
- Free and confidential counselling support/program (Psychological, Financial, Legal)
- Parental leave Policy
- Opportunity for employees to take extended time off for Personal or Professional Enrichment
Requisition ID: 539385
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.