Do you want to work for world's biggest language travel company? Do you love traveling, other languages and cultures? Are you excited about promoting studying languages abroad to students and adults in the Czech Republic, and to changing peoples' lives? Are you sales driven? Are you interested in an international career? Then keep on reading!
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun, dynamic team that is passionate about our international programs.
The Sales Coordinator (SC) is responsible for sales and customer service for EF's products in the Czech Republic. In this position, the SCs mainly have customer contact, personally and over the phone, and take care of customers from the first contact with EF until they come back from their trip.
- Selling our programs and contacting our customers through phone and face to face meetings
- Reaching weekly and monthly sales targets and other defined KPIs
- Providing excellent pre and post sales customer service and support
- Participating in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest (schools, universities, company visits)
- Participating in fairs and info-meetings to promote our programs
- Managing our customers database
- Working and performing for a global organization with young and energetic colleagues from all around the world
- University degree (preferably in sales, marketing or business)
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in sales and/or marketing
- Passion for sales and customer contact
- A highly energetic and ambitious self-starter
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Preferably experience in studying and/or living abroad
(COMPANY NAME) is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 54 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment