React (nice to have)
In this role you will be responsible for building out the core e-commerce system and implementing key features and functionality. For this role, we’re looking for a developer who has a strong experience architecting, engineering and optimizing applications in Ruby.
Commercial experience in Ruby on Rails is highly desired.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Expanding the e-commerce platform to international countries.
- Building key features and functionality.
- Scaling the back-end to accommodate continued growth.
- Developing API’s, the web application and database.
- Collaborating on data architecture and implementations using MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, and other NoSQL databases.
- Designing and building tools and services for eCommerce development projects.
Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
- Experienced in architecting, engineering and optimizing applications in Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with RESTful services and API design.
- Understanding of distributed systems, indexing, data stores and modeling.
- Strong comprehension of object-oriented design patterns, algorithms and optimization.
- Experience designing and building micro-services.
- Front-end experience in React.js.
- Understanding of application containerisation concepts and Docker experience.
- Experience with Solidus or Spree eCommerce platforms.
- You know what are the cloud’s building blocks and how to use them effectively.
- Online recruitment
- Recruitment language: English
- Start ASAP
- Paid holiday
- 100% remotely
- Flexible hours
- Sport subscription
- Training budget
- Language courses
- International projects
- In-house trainings
- Mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- Flat structure
- Small teams
- Conference budget
- Team Events