Elasticsearch (nice to have)
Ruby on Rails (advanced)
There are so many new opportunities that are now possible as we bring together the industry-leading automated billing and subscription management platform in Chargify with SaaSOptics’ unmatched financial operations management capabilities.
With our combined team and complimentary platforms, we’re poised to provide an advanced subscription and revenue management solution like no other.
Learn more about our teams coming together and what this means for subscription businesses at: https://bit.ly/SaaSOpticsBecomingMaxio
What will you do?
- build the product that is one of the leaders in the FinTech market and has its own funds
- learn more about FinTech
- work with mainstream technologies (Rails 5.2, Ruby 2.7 and ReactJS frontend)
- develop the product used by the customers like StackOverflow, Newsweek or Mailgun
- be a part of experienced, technically strong team (in Poland we have ~40 people)
- dedicate 2 days per month for self-improvement
- solid experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
- embracing and taking responsibility for what is being done
What is our “nice to have” ?
- experience with ElasticSearch
- knowledge of ReactJS
- experience with credit card processing
- Work from anywhere in Poland
- Paid holiday plus additional paid days for sick leaves
- Free English classes with a native speaker
- Company lunches once per week
- Training budget (3 000 PLN per year)
- Private healthcare (Luxmed)
- Access to Mybenefit platform
- Small teams
- Flexible working hours