(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company and our Insights colleagues are experts in human understanding. They help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
Are you tired of boring ads? Do you believe in the power of brands? Does the world of advertising seem appealing, and you want to understand it in detail? Or maybe you already have some experience with analysis and want to share the knowledge and help the top tier brands improve their positioning on the market? We would like to reinforce our team of Research Executives in our (COMPANY NAME) Global Research Centre. So, let's connect!
Global Research Centre (GRC) is a project management and analytical hub that is a part of (COMPANY NAME) - the world's leading marketing data and analytics company. Over 30,000 of our employees spread across 100+ countries help our international clients understand people and inspire growth. We work with some of the largest brands in the world, in various research fields, including advertising effectiveness, brand health, and public opinion. To learn more about us, check the links below.
Our GRC team: https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxr
Our Brand Business: https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xx-xxx-xxxU
Our Creative Business: https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxxo
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a beginner in the analytical world, starting with simple tasks in the design and execution of international market research projects, you will receive comprehensive training, and will become a real expert in about 1 year. This includes:
- Understanding clients' business needs, their strategy, local market culture
- Research design and planning, preparation of surveys based on client's requirements
- Briefing suppliers on project requirements for data processing, communication with stakeholders
- Working with other (COMPANY NAME) teams, coordinating processes, troubleshooting, and finding solutions
- Interpretation of survey results, delivery of key findings in presentation, providing recommendations for optimization of advertisements and brand strategy based on research results
- Actively working with key GRC experts on continuous process improvements and development
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
We encourage experienced candidates but also fresh graduates who share our keen curiosity about advertising and brand performance. We have a very good and effective training program, a robust knowledge base, and a supporting network of specialists always ready to help you, and we will provide you with all vital trainings. We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor´s (or equivalent/higher) degree. Background in Marketing, Statistics, Sociology, Psychology is a huge advantage, but not a must
- Comfortable with interpreting data in tables and graphs (with proper training, of course)
- Excellent professional communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- MS Office package working proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Prioritization skills and attention to detail, able to multi-task and get the job done
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, and change, striving for continuous improvement
- Open-mindedness and cultural sensitivity in a multicultural environment
If tables and graphs make you panic and you are not comfortable with changes, it is probably not the right role for you.
What else do we offer:
- A wide range of global projects we work on with the world's largest brands
- Energized, open-minded, diverse, and multicultural team in Prague (from 40+ countries)
- Dynamic career path, very solid training, quick professional growth and development
- Hybrid work model
- 25 days of holidays + 2 paid days off for volunteering
- Mental healthcare for employees and family members
- Modern office in one of the newest WPP campuses in the city center of Prague
- Yoga classes twice per week
- Bowling twice per month
- Meal vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Tools for learning and continuous development (LinkedIn learning, Workday learning)
If this sounds like a match to you, apply now and join us!
The start date for this position has not yet been agreed upon, so please expect a slight delay in receiving feedback.
Prague, Strossmayerovo namesti
Why join (COMPANY NAME)?
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, nobody knows people better than (COMPANY NAME).
And because we know people, we like to make sure our people are looked after as well. Equality of opportunity for our people is our highest priority and we encourage our people to work in a way that supports their health and wellbeing. While we encourage our colleagues to spend part of their working week in the office, we understand no one size fits all, and we're flexible in our approach to ensure people feel included and accepted. We're committed to creating an inclusive culture and value the diversity of our people, clients, suppliers and communities, which is why we welcome applications from all background and sections of society. Even if you feel like you're not a perfect fit, we'd love to receive your application and talk to you about this job or others at (COMPANY NAME)