.NET C# (advanced)
.NET C# (advanced)
Category: Backend, .NET
Must have: +3 years of exp., .NET, C#, English,
Salary: 25 000 – 33 000 PLN (UoP)
Our Client and your future Employer is building the next generation of capabilities that powers its merchant-first ecosystem. You’ll find that it’s a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch company that believes in outcomes over outputs, and looking for like-minded individuals who want to join them.
As SSE you will responsible for the design and development of backend, service, and portal systems that reside on payment processing platforms. As part of a dynamic and exciting development center, you will engage with a variety of languages, frameworks, libraries, and services, while utilizing state-of-the-art software techniques, including Behavioural Driven Development.
The role is responsible for working in a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many. The working environment empowers software engineers and lets them focus on the technical challenges of solving problems, rather than dealing with bureaucracy or inefficient processes.
- Understand merchant and partner needs, problems, and expectations and take action to address expectations through hhigh-quality innovative solutions that deliver value to our customers.
- Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools through applied experience, automation, and simplification.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that deliverables are technically accurate and useful on time – we build quality into all stages of the software lifecycle, with a focus on end-user observable (and testable) system behaviours.
- Identify critical activities & tasks on projects, help with estimation and planning, ensure timely and accurate communication of status, resolution of issues, and contribute beyond assigned tasks – adjusting priorities when appropriate.
- 70% New features
- 10% Maintenance / bug fixing
- 10% Customer support
- 10% Meetings
Details of the offer
- Online recruitment
- Language of recruitment: English
- Permanent contract length
- Fully remote working
- Mainly new functionalities
- Flexible working hours
- No business travel
- Integration tests: Reasonable coverage, API testing, Performance testing
- QA manager: Yes
- Unit tests: TDD, JUnit
- Tester(s): Yes
- Agile management: Scrum, Kanban, Agile
- Issue tracking tool: Jira, Github
- Knowledge repository: Confluence, Wiki, GitHub, SharePoint, GitLab
- Code reviews: GitHub
- Static code analysis: Sonar
- Version control system: GIT
- Build server: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Sport subscription
- Training budget
- Small teams
- International projects
- Private healthcare
- Childbirth bonus
- Vocational bonus
- English classes
What is Antal? Recruitment company!
We are the leader in the recruitment of specialists and managers, as well as in HR consulting. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. During this time we built many candidates’ careers, thanks to our flexible and comprehensive approach to all recruitment processes. Our specialists, completely free of charge, will help you find and get the best job for you!
What will you gain by applying for Antal job offer? Free career support!
By applying for Antal offers, you will receive support from our Consultant, who will keep in touch with you via e-mail or phone, help you prepare for the interview, and take care of the quality of the recruitment process.