RESTful API (regular)
Montrose Software (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Montrose Software is a software consultancy based in New Jersey (USA), with our primary development center in Kraków. We develop enterprise systems for a wide variety of clients. If you want to work on dynamic projects for world-class clients in a fun workplace, do not hesitate to apply.
Job description: Our project is an interoperable, integratable, customizable medical platform, currently in 19 languages and available online. The Platform is designed to improve clinical care, giving more power and control to providers, doctors, and patients. Their mission is to give a reliable tool for doctors in Global South.
Montrose Software helps develop their core product( web application). We are responsible for adding new features, bug fixing and maintaining the application. We’re also planning to develop a mobile version of web platform.
We work in a small team (manager, developer and tester). We closely collaborate with the client (weekly calls, emails and chat on a daily basis). We work using agile methodologies (sprints, dailies, code reviews).
- Good Knowledge about Vue.js or React.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM (we prefer React)
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP paradigms
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of Docker and Docker compose
- Knowledge in CI / CD will be an advantage
Nice to have:
- C# or Ruby knowledge
- Necessary equipment to work
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work with international teams
- English lessons with native speaker
- Training Budget
- Multisport card
- Lunches from Kraków’s restaurants that are delivered both to the office and homes( or a refund of the budget allocated for it)
- Kitchen full of food, drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Private medical insurance
- No dress code
- The chillout area includes comfortable bean bags, therapy balls, PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch + games stretching area and pull-up bar
- Team events
- Indoor parking place for bicycles