English (nice to have)
Linux (nice to have)
Java (nice to have)
Join our innovative cloud-based project integrating digital telephony with CRM systems. The product is in its early market phase, which means fast feature growth and multiple opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience.
Friendly environment and practically no bureaucracy overhead with a flat structure. You will be responsible for the implementation of new features and bug fixing of middleware written in Java.
You will work on a five-developer team in Gdynia, collaborating on a daily basis with the team in the US and the QA team located in Gdynia office.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
You will also need:
- Good knowledge of Java language (J2SE)
- Experience working with Linux OS on your desktop
- Understanding of principles of modern web applications
- Good command of English,
- Some flexibility due to the time difference with the USA,
- Higher technical education will be a plus
Tools: GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- B2B contract
- Remote work possible,
- Flexible working hours,
- Multisport card, private healthcare, and group insurance,
- Modern office at PPNT with car and bike parking,
- Flat structure.