My client will hire a RA candidate who is looking to expand on regulatory experience within a well-known international company.
The company is a well-known industry name so experience here will give you a strong boost to your CV and will provide a different angle in your professional career.
You will be able to work quite autonomously with in a very experienced team so still be able to learn new skills.
This role could be suitable to someone with some Regulatory Affairs experience as well as someone who is eager to get into Regulatory Affairs and build a career in the filed as full training will be provided.
- From varying data sources, identify and extract required regulatory requirements to complete Regulatory Impact Assessment
- Create, update and complete RA actions within MDRiM
- Monitor and coordinate with EMEAC countries the execution RA actions leading to regulatory submission
- Maintain trackers and database
- BA in Life Sciences, Biomedical degree or similar subject area
- keen interest to develop within Regulatory Affairs, attention to details
- strong database and data administration experience
- Good experience in MS Excel/ Pivot
- Fluency in English and Czech
- Work for a world leader in the field of Life Sciences
- Excellent opportunity to start or continue your experience within Regulatory Affairs
- Work remotely!
Please share your CV in a Word format to discuss this opportunity further.
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche.