No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 125689 – Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
We are excited to invite applications for the position of Regulatory Affairs Specialist. You can be part of our dynamic, diverse, and passionate organization. What will be your main responsibility?
The Data Management & Labeling Specialist will be responsible for the development of products’ copy sheets for packaging purposes. This person will be responsible for populating and maintaining the Hills Product Databases, as well as for the accuracy of the regulatory data.
Besides responsibilities connected to the label development process this person should help in the process of product registrations in current and new markets, maintain up-to-date registration records and provide status to business on a regular basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops the English master of the technical label copy (composition, analytical constituents, and additives, feeding instructions) for all Hill’s packaging in the region
- Creates Product Master Substances in SAP
- Maintains and keeps updated feeding guides and the regulatory content of the Hill’s products in internal database
- Supports product registrations in the region (certificates of Analysis, product overviews, analyses data, collects and provides required information)
- Other duties as assigned include back up support of RA Senior Data Management Specialist – mainly regulatory support for S&T, Marketing, PVA, Legal. Monitor and report on relevant changes to regulations and impact for Hill’s; product packaging compliance review; oversight of local regulatory over-sticker requirements on packaging
- Supports key page copy development in cooperation with Marketing and External Agencies
- Keeps updated label calculation templates, internal product database and SOP materials
- Maintains Importation and Registration Database
- Attends relevant project and process meetings as requested
You will succeed if you have:
- Master degree in a related field, scientific / technical background (biochemistry, biology, veterinary science, etc) is a plus
- Industry experience in similar positions
- Knowledge in the areas of animal science, animal welfare, pet food, food science, would be highly beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related regulatory work.
- Advanced experience in database operations for use and maintenance of related and non-relational data systems is a plus
- Advanced user of multiple MS Office / Google applications and web-based technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including being a team player with multiple departments and personalities, ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
- Ability to enjoy and thrive while working independently most of the time; able to work well with others
- Strong written and verbal skills with superior knowledge and use of the English language
- Meticulously organized and remarkably detail oriented with good organisation and planning skills
- Expert user and interpreter of information, documentation and tracking
What we can offer:
- Amazing benefits
- Good opportunity for growth
- Dog friendly office close to Krizikova metro station
- Friendly team and company events
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill’s Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills’ mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL’S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL’S® Science Diet® and HILL’S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill’s and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.