We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
We are seeking a Front-end expert and passionate, who has excellent problem-solving skills and is experienced in commercial software development.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Implementation of new functionalities and technical requirements
- Conducting a Code Review for other team members
- Taking care of the integrity of the tests
- Create high-quality clean code
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions at the application level
- Updating the documentation, when the introduced changes would cause an inconsistency between it and the actual state of the application
- Participation in project meetings
- Working with the project team with respect to SCRUM methodology
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 3 years of commercial experience
- Very good knowledge of React & Ecosystem
- Very good English skills (min. B2)
- Unit & integration testing
- Will to claim the ownership of required tasks
- Experience in working with a Client
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in agile development
- Good knowledge of Clean Code principles
- Angular, ReactJS, VueJS or MVC (Symfony etc.)
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of UX and/or data visualization
- Experience with design software (Photoshop, Balsamiq, Sketch, etc.)