Graduate Programme – Trainee Recruitment Consultant for the US Pharma Market in our Prague Office.
Our hiring manager is looking for a motivated, driven individual to join their growing team based in the Prague Office.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone looking for a change of career, as no recruitment/sales experience is necessary.
In the US Pharmaceutical Market, the salaries are high and the notice periods are short – meaning that in this affluent market, due to our completely uncapped commission structure, our recruiter have ample opportunity to earn uncapped commission and can avail of our meritocratic progression structure.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is a phone based sales role. Each recruiter is responsible for building and growing a specialist niche market and will do so by building business relationships with companies as a strong network of specialist professionals/ candidates in the niche area. By providing the recruitment services to your clients, you will generate revenue and in turn help contribute the NonStop company goals.
As this market runs in line with US hours, your working day runs from 14.00pm-23.00pm CEST, with a pay bonus for every late shift you work. These sociable hours will give you the chance the explore Prague and all it has to offer.
- Award-winning training program: you will be given all the necessary training and support in order to kick-start your recruitment career.
- Genuine meritocracy -Get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path. All of our Directors and Managers started their NonStop journey as trainees.
- Uncapped Commission Structure – The sky is the limit in terms of what you can earn, with our above industry norm structure.
- International Offices – Possibility to visit many European cities with our various business hubs. 27 different nationalities in NonStop.
- Company holiday/team building/trips for top recruiters.
- Uncapped commission structure of up to 40% of revenue generated.
- Additional target based incentives including Michelin Star meals, European holidays and luxury experiences.
- Commercial mind-set
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Highly motivated, resilient, and driven people
- English proficiency
If you are interested in kick-starting a career in recruitment, and relocating to one of the most beautiful cities in Prague, apply now!