Are you interested in working for a successful company where you can expand your horizons every day and in a field that has been growing steeply in importance for a long time? We are an investment group that builds modern, environmentally friendly industrial parks – in the Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Spain and other countries. In Accolade, you will learn more not only about the industrial real estate sector but also about investment planning, modern logistics and manufacturing, e-commerce, and sustainability. We will let you look under the hood of the business.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter / Onboarding Specialist who is interested in managing the whole hiring process, relationship with hiring managers and someone who is eager to learn new areas within internal HR team. Driving and improving our onboarding process might be the first opportunity to learn something new! And not the last one. We are building the People Team and there are many projects waiting for you!
Recruiter / Onboarding Specialist
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON AND WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- You will own hiring process in all our locations (Czech, Poland, Spain, Croatia). We are not in a volume hiring phase but the focus on the quality of candidates and fit to our teams is crucial.
- You will become the business partner for hiring managers. It will be up to you to review and establish a reasonable hiring process and build respectful relationships with our managers and all stakeholders.
- You will manage all tools related to hiring. We will empower you to come up with new ways of working, tips & tricks and ideas for cool new tools.
- You will be the first point of contact for all external vendors.
- You will monitor the recruitment process effectiveness.
- You will be the organizer of the onboarding process for new employees. As we value our people want a smooth, pleasant, friendly and organized start for all our colleagues. It will be up to you to walk them through itCommon sense and the need to follow through.
- You will be in touch with hiring managers and IT & office & marketing teams who will work closely with you on that.
- You will have opportunity to implement changes & new approach focusing on our people.
And many more...
- There might be more interesting projects and learning opportunities for you as we are in the stage of building a unified HR team.
- You will cooperate closely with the HR Group Director who will mentor you and support your continuous growth.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
To become a part of our team, you should meet the following requirements:
- You have complex experience in a recruitment role with an in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long-term picture of the company.
- You’re a self-driver, an independent, adaptable recruiter who loves what you do.
- You have hands-on experience with ATS and the other tools.
- Your HR BP mindset helps you build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- You are good fit for the startup mindset with the ability to set up processes and strive for improvements on the way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Czech and English.
- You have experience with the onboarding process (or you are eager to learn it).
- You would like to be part of a small internal people team and participate in various HR projects.
- You are willing to learn & grow within the people function.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
We value our employees because they are the ones who create our values. We provide them with a healthy work environment with a wide range of benefits. See what you can look forward to when working with us:
- Experience from a rapidly growing company operating in an attractive and competitive industry.
- Friendly team. Everyone at Accolade is easy-going, so you don't have to be afraid to say hello to anyone in the hallway.
- The possibility of growth and further education.
- Competitive compensation and an attractive bonus system.
- Modern offices in Karlín, Prague w/ pleasant working environment
- 25 days of holiday / 2 sick days. When you do not feel well.
- A meal voucher card that you can use anywhere.
- Multisport card.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Healthy snacks in the workplace.
- Company events and interesting team building activities.