At (COMPANY NAME), our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world's largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to (COMPANY NAME) to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society's evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Established in 2004, a diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in (COMPANY NAME) Czech Republic with 1200+ employees from over 80 countries. Diverse and engaged organization with unrivaled opportunities for personal and professional growth via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
Proudly awarded as LGBT Friendly and Top Responsible Company for Women.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM
You will be the key interface with customers regarding open and/or outstanding receivables and assisting in timely collection of monies due.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be primarily responsible for the following activities:
- Maintaining strong level of Collections service with internal, external customers and business partners
- Actively monitoring customer accounts for outstanding (overdue) receivables & resolving any issues with customers with timely manner
- Managing orders blocked on credit in accordance with Credit guidelines
- Providing status on all outstanding receivables to Sales & Credit e.g. OTP Payment
- Supporting Credit organization, Sales and Receivables Application Team on bad debt provision e.g. Reserve/Write-offs
- Initation of refund request of customer payment
- Timely execution of all key operational reports and control checks
- Demonstrating an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement concepts and champions resolutions
- Investigation of CFB (Complains) where applicable
- Supporting implementation of projects or initiatives
- Cross-team sharing & best practice transfer
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Commitment in the area of safety and Controls
- Basic OTC and Business knowledge
- Good written and verbal business communication in English and French
- Good Problem solving and analytical capability
- Ability to prioritize competing items and escalate concerns timely
- GEMs functionality, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc) proficiency
An (COMPANY NAME) career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
- Annual bonus and monthly lunch allowance on top of significant base pay
- Financial security benefits like contribution to pension saving plan up to 4.5% of base pay, life insurance or income protection while on sick leave
- Cafeteria plan including Multisport card option
- 25 vacation days (extended for seniority), extra days for bank holidays falling on weekend
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for various networks including family support initiatives
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including fit-stops, ergonomics support and much more!
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
Please note benefits may be changed at discretion of (COMPANY NAME) from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US!!!
Learn more at our website
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
Check our company profile at Welcome to the Jungle or watch here
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to racial or ethnic origin, color, religion or belief, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, language, property, marital and family status and family relationships or obligations, political or other opinion, membership and activity in political parties or political movements, trade unions or employers' organizations, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include (COMPANY NAME), Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, (COMPANY NAME) has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships