React Native (advanced)
React Native (advanced)
Callstack is a team of highly skilled individuals that can help you with your React and React Native project. We provide top cross-platform consultancy & development and co-create and shape the technology we offer – we are core contributors and innovators. Meet our team.
Our main goal is to drive and accelerate software development innovation. To achieve that, we follow our main rule:
We don’t follow best practices.
We set them!
What is unique about working at Callstack?
- You will work with the best React Native experts (including core contributors and leaders of the React Native community) on applications used by millions worldwide.
- You can develop your own ideas in our R&D program. If you want to bring your visions to life – Callstack will support you. If needed – We give you the opportunity to pull you off the client project and focus on your own initiative.
- You can use our dedicated budget to work on Open Source projects or even React Native core. Contribute to projects like React Native Paper, Linaria, React Native Testing Library, and many more.
- If you want to showcase your expertise, there are plenty of possibilities to do it. You can speak at our React Native EU conference, be featured in our blog, or The React Native Show podcast episode.
- You will be working with top experts and community leaders such as Mike Grabowski, Michał Pierzchała, Satya Sahoo, or Paweł Trysła, to name just a few.
- With the help of our HR team, you can upgrade your soft skills naturally.
Join us and work with the TOP Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies in the USA.
What you will do as a React/React Native expert at Callstack:
- Develop cross-platform software for our clients’ projects.
- Work on applications used by millions of people worldwide.
- Take the opportunity to get involved in our R&D or Open Source activities.
- Arrive at solutions that bring about concrete benefits for the client.
- Share expertise in cross-platform technologies with fellow devs.
- Collaborate with development teams, CTOs, and PMs from all around the world.
You are the right candidate if you are:
- Skilled in and enthusiastic about React.js and React Native.
- Experienced in web or mobile apps development (4+ years).
- Driven towards learning new technologies and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Able to quickly gain new technical expertise.
- Fluent in English (C1+).
- Passionate about the open source mission (documented contributions to any open source project would be a huge plus).
- A great communicator and team player.
- Proactive and self-driven.
- Fun to work with 🙂
Why work with us? Because you can:
- Realize your potential in our R&D program.
- Work on software used by millions.
- Take part in our Open Source projects.
- Grow in your unique expert role.
- Code with the top experts and community leaders.
- Showcase your expertise by speaking at our conference, being featured in our blog or podcast episode.
- Co-create and shape core technology.
- Join the React Native community.
- Develop soft skills.
Now let’s say something about these boring and obvious benefits as it’s a recruitment page.
What we offer:
- Self-development budget.
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- Multisport Card or sports allowance.
- A monthly lunch allowance.
- Fully covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off & 30 days paid sick leave.
- Amazing office in the city center.
- Flexitime and 100% remote work option.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B.
- Top-notch hardware – Apple devices.
- Team building events – workation, parties etc.
- Free entry for React Native EU Conference.