Values we cherish the most are Ownership, Excitement, Learning, Communication and Teamwork, but if there is one word to describe SoftKraft, it would be: delight.
We exist to delight.
Delight our coworkers
And delight our customers.
We delight our coworkers by providing a challenging environment for their personal and professional growth. In many different ways and dimensions.
Our coworkers’ continuous growth is a foundation for our customers’ delight. Delight achieved by extreme ownership, attention to detail and excellent communication.
To keep delivering delight on a range of our ReactJS projects, we need your support!
What we offer:
- Salary aligned with your experience and skills (20-23k netto b2b)
- Flexible working hours (just ensure some overlap with others for occasional standups)
- 100% remote, yet we have cozy offices in Bielsko-Biała if you are into working with us directly (yes, we have decent coffee machine there)
- Work in a well-coordinated team, in a company created by programmers for programmers, where we take the idea of Extreme Ownership by heart.
- Average experience of our co-workers in the company is 9 years – you will be able to learn a lot from those guys. We apply a mentorship program where needed.
- Significant freedom to choose technology/approach to solve given problems
- Well established development and communication standards
- You will get an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as a person, as we dedicate significant effort in building soft skills and culture of our community.
- At least 4 years experience with React.js
- Broad experience in working with REST APIs
- Very good knowledge of TypeScript
- Very good knowledge of Redux
- Good command of GIT
- Very good communication skills, teamwork oriented
- Speaking and writing in English (B2 or above)
- Bonus points for working knowledge of Cypress
Tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- Building new features and integrating them with existing codebase
- Focusing on solution quality and user experience
- Ongoing collaboration with the rest of the team (code reviews, coordinating development efforts, discussings solutions)
- Work-logging time spent in a dedicated tool – Everhour
- Taking part in planning/building scope of work based on requirements specified (using Shape Up methodology or SCRUM)
- Updating status of work in Basecamp
- Learning. Everyday.
“As software developers we’re paid to be professional learners. People hire us (or should hire us) for what we are capable of learning, not for what we already know.”
— Pat Shaughnessy
One last thing is a short Jocko Willink (author of Extreme Ownership) quote
“You already know what the right thing to do is…
You just gotta do it”