Salary: 12 000 – 20 000 PLN net invoice amount in the case of a B2B contract or 10 000 – 16 000 PLN gross on the contract of employment
Location: remote work (with access to coworking spaces in your city)
We are a fast-growing tech company, with our flagship product being a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. We aim to develop as an organization constantly, in 2021 we were awarded a prestigious Great Place To Work certificate.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
- Currently, we hire over 150 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team even bigger in the next months
- We manage a data warehouse of 5TB, and it is still growing!
Would you like to see how working with us looks like? Check out our #GrowWithTidio video >> https://youtu.be/8xd44wCP5LI
How do we work in the Tech department:
- We make our decisions based on data collected from the behavior of our clients, and based on our UX research results,
- We solve logical and performance challenges in the bot creator,
- We work on the analytical mode by examining the performance of selected chatbot elements,
- We integrate our product with platforms such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram (more are already planned 🙂
- We are increasing the visibility of our product in places such as WordPress, Shopify, WIX,
- We are working on optimizing the loading time of the Tidio Widget on websites based on the Shopify platform,
- We work on the multilingual Tidio homepage and landing pages in Next.js – we choose solutions that are convenient for development, easy to use for content teams, and at the same time take care of SEO and positioning in Google,
- We are working on the code legacy and we spend time on it during weekly “Improvement Fridays”,
- We create tools that make our work easier (Design System, shared components, documentation),
- We influence everyday reality at Tidio, proactivity is appreciated here, so you can get involved in many topics beyond your role.
What can you expect by joining Tidio?
By joining the team, you will develop Tidio applications, create new functionalities and maintain the existing ones. Our technology stack is mostly based on React, Redux, Redux-Saga, CSS-in-JS, GIT, Webpack + Babel, Jest, and React Native.
We work in Scrum teams consisting of several people in two-week sprints.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience working as a Frontend Developer
- Have a very good knowledge of React and Redux
- Have at least a basic experience with TypeScript
- Are a problem solver kind of a person
- Have knowledge of CSS-in-JS, Jest, Webpack + Babel, NPM, GIT
- Like to keep your code clean and know how to care about its good quality
- Believe writing tests is an essential part of delivering your work
- Are interested in the adoption of the features you made and how you can improve them further to solve the essence of customer’s problems.
You’ll score extra points if you:
- Have experience in React Native
- Have experience in basic monitoring metrics for SaaS products
We would like to offer you:
- A real impact on the company’s growth
- Remuneration 12 000 – 20 000 PLN net in the case of a B2B contract or 10 000 – 16 000 PLN gross on the contract of employment.
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two permanent offices (in Warsaw or Szczecin), or book a coworking space in your city.
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge,
- Mental wellbeing program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees,
- Regular integration events (company-wide twice a year) and team events (every quarter)
- Discounts on Apple products
- Budget for individual English language classes
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services
- Our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
We work digitally by design but if you prefer to work from an office you can visit us at our sites in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or in Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw)
What does the recruitment process looks like?
- Phone screen introduction call with a recruiter [45min]
- Interview with a technical person and a recruiter about your experience [1.5h]
- Task to be done at home [2-3h]
- Technical conversation with feedback after the task and whiteboard tasks [1.5h]
- Offer and fireworks
If you managed to get so far, why don’t you just apply?