4,000 – 5,000 EUR/month
Full-time B2B contract
100% remote role
StoryDoc redefines online business communications.
Because communication is never a one-way process.
We created Storydoc out of frustration with the boring and ineffective ways business information is being presented.
We are building an app that will change the way people are presenting content.
If you are passionate, like to have a positive impact and would like to build a new SaaS product in our international team, join us!
About the product:
Storydoc is a professional presentation software tool built to meet the needs of modern business. Instead of switching between static slides, it lets you scroll down and uncover mesmerizing, animated content. All that to help companies get leads engaged and, in the end, close more deals.
What will you be doing?
- You will be a core team member – in charge of our editor code
- Ensuring system deliverability and quality
- Implementing features following the business requirements
- Bug fixing and refactoring
- Developing process optimization
- Coordinating & communicating work with the rest of the team
- Prioritizing, setting deadlines, and getting things done
- Frontend: React, Redux, TypeScript, ES6, styled-components
- Backend: NodeJS, Express, GCP
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience with React, Redux
- Experience with Git
- Excellent communication in English
- Independent, problem solver with a passion for innovation
- Willingness to learn new things
Nice to have:
- Experience working with editors
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Leadership skills
- Reactive programming
- Experience with TDD methodology
What are we offering?
- Chance to create a big impact by joining an early stage start-up
- Remote first company – work from anywhere
- Extended career growth opportunities
- 23 paid days off + public holidays
- A brand-new laptop
Next steps: HR chat – take home coding task – tech talk with CTO – meet our Founders
Storydoc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.