Node.js (nice to have)
We are currently leading recruitment for one of our clients in the Big Data sector who is now building a new IT Hub in Poland. The company helps the media industry best understand what people are listening to and watching, by connecting customers with audiences. They measure across all channels and platforms – from podcasts to streaming TV and social media, to discover what audience love.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with UX, design, architects, and stakeholders to design and implement global solutions,
- Assist architects in evaluating new technologies,
- Elevate code quality and keep developers engaged by mentoring, collaborating, reviewing code, pair programming, and quality code,
- Design and develop high quality features,
- Estimate work required to implement application features,
- Establish an inclusive and positive team culture,
- Document and present coding standards, solutions, prototypes, and stack technology decisions,
- Participate in UX/Design reviews,
- Prototype solutions.
Skills that you will need on this position:
- Experience with code reviews, design patterns, continuous deployment, highly available/scalable applications, application security, and testing practices,
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with REACT.js Hooks API,
- At least intermediate level of English, both written and verbal,
- Good problem solving skills and customer-centric mindset,
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum, or Extreme programming,
- Desire to build a long term career.
Benefits on this position:
- Benefit package: Multisport card, private medical coverage Medicover, life insurance Pramerica, Benefit platform allowing to purchase cinema and theatre tickets,
- Friendly working space: chill rooms, coffee and tea, massages in the office,
- Additional days off and recognition of special moments in your life,
- Stable working environment with employment contract or B2B contract,
- A possibility to create individual career path, additional training (internal or external) in form of gamification,
- A possibility to engage in charity actions and participation in numerous social activities organised within the company.