Insight is a division of nexergroup.com. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers. We get things done and, on the way, we build a dynamic company culture to create the best place for our development. We love the atmosphere of a family business with its flat structure and self-organized teams where every opinion matters and influences our way of working.
Check us out!
What we offer:
· Fully remote job
· B2B or contract of employment
· Elastic working hours
· Training budget (e.g. Microsoft Azure Certifications)
· Private medical care
· Multisport card
· Life insurance
· Opportunity to impact our company culture build-up
· Amazing integration events
You will work with
several different customer projects, so you will get an extensive experience in different types of e-commerce platforms and industries. You will work with a team of competent and supportive colleagues, who will provide support to you. But also with people who need support and guidance from you in the daily work.
In the role React Developer, you will be responsible for:
· driving your development work with your team
· develop solutions based on the CMS / e-commerce platforms Umbraco or Optimizely (former Episerver) for B2C and B2B.
· care of high-quality delivery and meets the requirements for the system solution.
· organizing the assignments in agile methods.
· communicate with your team and Project Manager or Tech Lead to report your progress and any obstacles you met.
· develop your skills in platforms and technologies used in our deliveries.
· sharing your knowledge with your team members
✅YOU might be the perfect match if you:
· Have at least 3 years of experience as a React Developer
· Have very good English (B2 at least)
· Worked in agile teams
· Are willing to learn new technologies
It will be nice if you have experience with eCommerce projects