Deloitte CE BSC
Who we are looking for
Deloitte is setting up a Technology Hub dedicated to serving GPS (Government and Public Sector) across EMEA region. If you would like to be a part of that great initiative, here is who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working as a quality assurance tester, preferably in the financial sector;
- University graduate (Bachelor and equivalent experience or Master’s Degree);
- Experience in UAT, planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests;
- Experience with testing of new features, bug reporting and re-testing of fixes;
- Knowledge of various testing tools and techniques;
- Highly motivated for self-development;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
Your future role
- Accept responsibility for creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications;
- Ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including security requirements);
- Produce test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services;
- Specifis requirements for environment, data, resources and tools;
- Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards;
- Records and analyses actions and results, and maintains a defect register;
- Reviews test results and modifies tests if necessary;
- Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project;
- Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases;
- Provides specialist advice to support others.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Remote/hybrid model of work;
- Training and certifications programs that will introduce you to your new role;
- Access to new technologies;
- Support during the first days of work and onboarding;
- International working environment;
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- A great place to build a professional career.
️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte Consulting CE Technology Hub team has got a centre of its operations in Rzeszow – a delivery centre that is designed to serve EU Institutions as well other public institutions located within EMEA. The range of services includes: business analysis and transformation, technology and business consulting, technical architecture and service design, technology implementation services, legacy to cloud service migrations, application and service maintenance. It is a dynamically growing, international community of professionals in technology and business consulting domains.