Dear Quality Automation Team Leader, welcome to our mission;
We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Groups’ mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics; and we do it well. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace, which is trusted by over 80m patients, monthly.
We keep it simple and focus on what matters most. Patients easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors grow their office and dedicate time to help their patients, all whilst we cover the administration, so they don’t have to!
Why Docplanner Tech? Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place and that your talent is aligned with what you believe in. What’s more? We do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. Defining goals, and as entrepreneurs, having the autonomy and space to experiment since we are encouraged to not be afraid to fail.
We love what we do together. This is no joke; Docplanner Tech really is this special! If you don’t believe us, check out our Glassdoor.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join our Triage to be a part of company cultural change toward better quality. We’re also the mentor and responsible for the overall team health and growth in terms of people.
What will you do with us?
- Proposing improvements or changes to the current process and bug flow management
- Cooperating and influencing other leaders to improve development quality
- Gathering needed data and statistics toward defining key valuable metrics (quality over quantity)
- Identifying major pitfalls and quality gaps affecting product quality
- Explaining and promoting the ideas and improvements that the team made
- Gathering needs and concerns from other teams
- Prioritizing the scope of work for the team
- Ensuring that SLAs comply
- Performing 1:1s meetings with members team to give feedback, keep each other in the loop, resolve issues, give them your support and go with them in their professional development and help them grow in their roles.
- Anticipating, identifying, and eliminating blockers in the team
- Developing and spreading a culture of quality across the company
- Ensuring guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Collaborating with other leads and engineering managers to raise company-wide product and process quality
- 2+ years experience in managing development teams: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting, and onboarding
- Strong hands-on experience in QA processes and practices
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (e.g., product managers, support, developers)
- Strong understanding of modern software development methodologies and processes
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Proven ability to promote company-wide quality culture
- A strong feeling of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- A competitive salary is adequate for your experience and skills, ranging from 21,000 złoty net monthly on a B2B contract to 26,000 złoty net monthly on a B2B contract.
The range is broad to accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide your skills and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you.
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
- Remote work or hybrid work model, with Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome hubs.
- Flexible working hours (like, for real.)
- Private healthcare plan (medical and dental).
- Employee access to Hearme.pl platform, technology for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
- Multisport card co-financing
- 21/26 paid holidays (depending on contract), exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary.
- Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy, so you don’t have to!)
- Free English and Spanish classes.
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your development.
If you are applying for one of our positions outside our office locations and wish to work remotely within your permanent residence CET +/- 2, you will be hired via our Global Employer, Remote.com. Remote.com works with local benefits providers to build our packages, but you can expect the same salary range and most benefits in Spain, Poland, and Italy, plus a budget for travel and integration.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please let us know if you require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Your buddy for this Recruitment Process will be <a href="https://