TypeScript (nice to have)
Web Application Testing (regular)
Testing Mobile Apps (regular)
Test Automation (regular)
Team Leadership (advanced)
Team Management (advanced)
In LEOCODE we work for both international and Polish clients. We are proud of about 100 successfully completed projects and try our best to reach the most demanding customers from the technical point of view.
What You can expect:
Your well-being is important to us.
- Tailored projects and personal development plan – we don’t want You to get bored on a project! See our projects!
- We like people who want to grow, which is why we also pay for time for your personal development – whether You read an article, a book, or attend a training or conference.
- We’ve got an allowance for equipment! It’s a 70% refund for the purchase of your work equipment – laptops, monitors, headphones etc.
- Most of our devs work remotely (by choice!), but if You want, You can work from one of our offices – in Katowice, Szczecin or Copenhagen.
- We want You to feel comfortable at work. We will provide You with stable and long-term cooperation.
That’s why we provide:
Join us if You…
- 22 days of fully paid time off on a B2B contract.
- Private medical care (Medicover) – we care about your health and the
ones You love.
- Support in sport and fitness exercises (Multisport).
- Support of specialists in the field of psychology, coaching and law for employees and their relatives.
- One-on-one English lessons with native speakers once a week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- have 4+ years of commercial experience in testing.
- have the ability to collect project requirements.
- have the ability to create test scenarios based on requirements.
- have the willingness to share knowledge with others.
- taking care of the quality of Your work and other team members.
- Focus on effective cooperation.
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Trello or Asana.
- experience in work with agile teams,
- good English language skills to communicate with clients.
We want to create a great team with You.
- Planning, monitoring and coordinating non-functional testing and test automation activities.
- Coordinating the work of the QA team, taking part in building development plans for teammates and training the team.
- Collecting project requirements, creating and updating test documentation.
- Developing QA strategies, scope and objectives.
- Leading diverse and often remote testing teams.
- Managing the development of the required deliverables.
- Creating test scenarios based on the acquired requirements.
- Communicating BUGS to the development team.
- Working based on the SCRUM methodology.
- Cooperation with clients, PM, design and development team.
- You will become part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team.
- Company retreat once a year and local integrations.
- Free coffee is not enough – we play board games in the office and eat breakfast together!