- Quality assurance and validation of issued changes;
- Work on requests from support;
- Development, validation and improvement of test scenarios;
- Performance of functional, integration and load testing;
- Analysis of results, increase of test coverage, development and implementation of new approaches to testing.
What we need:
- Technical education or insurmountable craving for technology.
- Experience in testing web applications and integrations from 3 years.
- Broad technical outlook, mastery of testing theory.
- Knowledge of the English language at the level of reading technical documentation, registration of defects;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Desire to develop.
Will be good:
- Experience with the 3-rd line of technical support.
- Automate your work experience.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.