We are expanding our test engineering team which is responsible for ensuring the quality of high performance, real-time analysis products, utilizing the latest software and hardware technologies. This team delivers innovative, automated testing solutions to verify the accuracy, performance, functionality, stress, resilience and use case validation of the company’s products.
Working from our Krakow office you will be working in a team that are passionate about quality. Working in our agile team you will be responsible for designing comprehensive functional testing and system testing strategies along with playing a key role in automating developed tests, using in-house automation test framework, to ensure our industry leading product is high quality.
The successful applicant will have 3+ years of test engineering experience, preferably dealing with enterprise products based on Linux, and have a good working knowledge of network technologies and scripting languages.
- Ensuring the quality of industry leading financial and enterprise core product features
- Working within an agile software development lifecycle to test new product features
- Designing functional and system test strategies using QA best practices
- Using scripting and programming skills to automate tests using python, Jenkins
- BSc. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Ease with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Strong scripting/ programming skills using Python or similar
- Good working knowledge of Jenkins and using/configuring the same for automation
- Good knowledge of functional and system testing, such as performance, best practices
- Experience in manual and automated testing on backend and web applications
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IP networking protocols and systems
- Industry certifications such as CCNA and CCNP are highly desirable
- Industry certifications in virtualization & cloud technologies such as VMWare, AWS highly desirable
- Experience in testing HW systems such as servers and associated components