As an engineer focussed on test automation, you’ll have an opportunity to build, deploy, and test SPA, stress back-end services, analyze code for finding gaps, use GraphQL operations to understand how our system is behaving. Combine your technological experience with a testing mindset and help us develop modern applications that we will be proud of together.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- debugging applications, analysing code, reporting issues,
- design test scenarios with Gherkin on 3 Amigos sessions,
- support teams in their daily testing tasks, code reviewing,
- test software to maintain high quality, across different scenarios and devices.
- good knowledge of Cypress or other testing tools,
- very good English – both spoken and written,
- basic knowledge of Python is a plus.
- international environment with many opportunities for growth,
- a possibility to work 100% remote,
- annual bonus,
- possibility to create individual career path and additional training,
- multisport card, private medical care and life insurance,
- benefit cafeteria,
- additional days off and recognition of special moments in your life.