We are seeking software enthusiasts who are open to new challenges and new technologies.
Interested in working in an international team on stable, long-term projects? – Join us!
Together with colleagues from Poland and the Netherlands, you’ll be working in an experienced team, developing business applications for the European market.
SIENN is a medium-sized company without a corporate bent. Over the past decade, we have completed hundreds of projects for various clients – from start-ups to international corporations. Our clients include companies such as Bayer, Veolia, Unit4, Exact, Amgen, NBKB, and BrightContact.
There are three words that describe us: easy-going, agile, and customer-oriented. Work-life balance is very important to us.
For more information, check our website: https://www.sienn.com
We are currently working on several projects for the IoT sector. Below is a handful of information about the additional tools used in them.
- the subject of projects in the IoT industry is feed condition monitoring and delivery planning (agricultural industry)
- Business requirements analysis
- Suggest improvements from the UI and UX perspective
- Preparing test data and testing the web application
- Development and improvement of existing test frameworks
- Functionality tests, regression tests, retests
- Close collaboration with the development team in creating test cases and scenarios
- At least 3 years of experience in web app testing
- Ability to create test documentation (scenarios, test plans, reports, etc.)
- Good knowledge of testing tool :TestCase Lab
- Good knowledge of task tracking tools: Jira
- Familiar with ISTQB standards;
- Familiar with SQL;
- Good knowledge of SDLC;
- Good knowledge of testing life cycle;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of Postman/ Swagger
- Experience in working in SCRUM;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with requirement analysis
- Familiar with SQL;
- B2B: + 26 paid days off and paid sick leaves
- Fully remote work (possibility to work in Wrocław office or hybrid)
- Longterm and stabile projects
- Work in SIENN teams
- International training and certifications (Microsoft MCP)
- Diversity of projects (international and domestic Clients)
- Constant personal growth (defined career paths, additional leave for training, training budget)
- Medical package and Multisport card
- Great atmosphere at the workplace and fun after hours!