At AirHelp, quality and confidence are vital to ensure a rapid and stable software delivery process. If you agree, come join us as QA Engineer. As a team, we are here to help air passengers in case of disruption and help them get to their destination safely, taking into account their comfort and ease of mind.
Our Engineering Team in pushing a modern approach to testing and collaborating with stakeholders and product owners from the earliest stage of project definition. We believe that quality is the responsibility of all engineers.
Utilizing exploratory testing techniques with risk-based prioritization is at the core of this position — we support this with tools and automation.
What you can expect from us:
- We build code that is elegant and efficient, with a well-architected framework designed to solve problems.
- We ship code to production on a daily basis.
- We write tests.
- We have a lot of autonomy in selecting and adjusting the process of software development.
- We develop a product that really matters and receives great feedback from the market.
We offer an opportunity to work in various functional areas and technologies, including: Ruby, Python, Go, ReactJS, Cypress, Playwright, PostgreSQL, AWS, GitHub, to mention a few.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of our development team.
- Advocate for a whole-team approach to quality assurance, bug prevention practices, and learning from incidents.
- Implement efficient testing approaches in order to quickly find any critical problems with products.
- Continually improve the team’s quality process.
- Develop and maintain testing tools and frameworks.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Passion for software testing and quality.
- Commercial experience with manual and exploratory testing of web applications
- API testing skills.
- Sense of ownership of delivered solutions.
- Energetic, team-player attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong command of English (both spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of one UI automation framework (Cypress, Selenium, Playwright).
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We’re a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events
- Personalized progression plan
- Language classes
- Lunch subsidy
- Team days
- Life insurance
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy
- MacBook Pro
- Hybrid or fully remote workspace (We have offices in Kraków and Gdańsk if you prefer to work from the office)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp’s services
- Events and parties
- Video call with recruiter
- Online interview with Hiring Managers