Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
International IT outsourcing company Andersen is looking for an QA Automation Engineer (Java+Appium) to work on a large Fintech project.
The project is the development of a digital banking platform for retail banking.
- 4+ or more years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with Java, Appium;
- Understanding of SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins and GoCD);
- Experience in writing test scripts;
- Understanding of Exploratory testing;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- English – Intermediate +.
The recruitment process looks like:
- Intro call (with the Recruiter);
- Technical interview;
- A brief interview with the Hiring Manager (on request);
- Interview with the client.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral Program – earn up to 8800 PLN per successful candidate;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private Health insurance (LuxMed) and MultiSport Plus.