- Developing testing strategies for software products
- Developing automated tests for integration and functional scenarios, including for the backend, frontend, data storage system, etc.
- Developing and improving current automation tools
- Maintaining test documentation
- Validating tests and scenarios written by other testers
- Conducting test cycles using functional, integration, and load testing.
- Evaluating test results, preparing reports, and making suggestions for quality improvement
- Analyzing results, increasing test coverage, participating in development, and implementing new approaches to product testing
Требования к квалификации
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Knowledge of Selenium; API testing experience
- Knowledge of the principles of distributed systems
- Knowledge of automated testing tools: TestNG, JUnit, NUnit, etc.
- Skill and experience in collecting system requirements
- An understanding of system interoperability
- An understanding of the differences between various types of testing
- A deep understanding of the software life cycle process
- A deep understanding of the testing process and experience with implementing it in practice
- Experience in Spring
- Knowledge of programming languages: Kotlin
- Knowledge of relational database operation
- Experience in load testing
- Experience in working with large volumes of data and data quality testing
- At least a pre-intermediate level of English
- Russian skills (writing + speaking)
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.