Your start in IT – QA Automation Training to become an Automation QA Intern
Work experience: none, experience in other domains welcome
Full time, remote work
Become an Automation QA Engineer in 2,5 months!
We are looking for people with no experience in automation testing, who have basic knowledge of OOP and willingness to develop in this area.We provide free 2,5- month training. Our mentors are experienced engineers who work in the company.
We would be happy to offer a job with the company to those who complete the training course and successfully pass an exam.
What we expect from you:
- Basic knowledge of any OOP programming (Java, C# and Python are the ones we use the most);
- Basic skills with programming environments (Jetbrains IDEA, Visual Studio, Pycharm, etc.);
- Intermediate and above level of English;
- Willingness and ability to work at least 30 hours per week.
- Automation tests development;
- Running tests and analyzing results;
- Setting up and supporting environment for running automated tests;
- Communication with the project team.
- Great team with a “work hard – play hard” drive;
- Good employment prospects;
- Unique expertise with our in-house training center;
- Interesting projects for market-leading customers;
- Professional team, unforgettable atmosphere and corporate culture;
- Remote work with flexible working hours;
- Steady salary and benefit package.