Mabl (nice to have)
Katalon (nice to have)
Quality Assurance (advanced)
QA Automation Engineer
Position at LeoVegas Polska
We are looking for two talented QA Engineers to help scale excellence across our technology stack. You’ll build and own the testing platform, frameworks, and actual tests for our engineering team.
The ideal candidate has a background in software development with knowledge of Java or Kotlin and experience of automated testing. You should be able to identify areas for improvement, proactively make those improvements, and communicate changes to the team. Your work will be split 80% in one of our development teams, taking care of the testing part of software development and 20% as part of a QA Engineering team, moving our company towards improved QA processes, finding, implementing and creating tools for test automation.
What you will do:
- Build end-to-end automated tests that can continuously test our systems
- Own and maintain all scripts to run tests
- Build and maintain frameworks for testing
- Build the roadmap and process for iterating on tests, writing new test cases
- Maintain our automation test suites
- Identify new technologies and best practices for our growing engineering team
- Improve our continuous delivery pipeline, ensuring that we can do frequent, robust releases
- Raise the bar for our product, catching bugs before they get to end users
- Write a variety of tests, including functional and regression tests
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a software engineer in test or QA
- Experience with Jira (or equivalent) and agile software development
- Experience in API testing and familiar with tools like Postman etc.
- Familiar with Mabl, Katalon or Selenium (we use Mabl and Katalon),
- Familiar with version control (Git or similar)
- Strong detail-orientated mindset
- Outstanding technical problem-solving ability and communication skills
- Prior experience writing automation tests
- Familiar with GCP and Kubernetes, Jenkins, Message Queue, Microservices
- Familiar with GraphQL
- Familiar with tracking and working with transaction-heavy platforms (e-commerce)
- monthly salary: 16 000 – 25 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- you can work fully remote, hybrid or from the office,
- referral bonus (13 000 PLN),
- solid signing bonus,
- we are more than happy to invite you to other LeoVegas offices (e.g. Stockholm or Malta),
- opportunity of worcation,
- welcome package,
- no dress code,
- flat structure,
- international teams,
- training budget,
- Equipment: MacBook Pro 16″ (or 14″)/M1 Pro 10-core/GPU 16-core/16GB/512GB SSD + phone (Samsung or iPhone – it’s your choice).
- located in the center of Warsaw (Koszykowa 61), in Mindspace (check it here).
- car and bike parking spaces
- lots of chillout zones ♀️
- specialty coffee made by a professional barista ☕️
- free snacks
- weekly events (like yoga sessions or tasting delicious food and drinks).