ISTQB (nice to have)
Test Automation (regular)
Test Automation (regular)
Values we cherish the most are Ownership, Excitement, Learning, Communication and Teamwork, but if there is one word to describe SoftKraft, it would be: delight.
We exist to delight.
Delight our coworkers
And delight our customers.
We delight our coworkers by providing a challenging environment for their personal and professional growth. In many different ways and dimensions.
Our coworkers’ continuous growth is a foundation for our customers’ delight. Delight achieved by extreme ownership, attention to detail and excellent communication.
What we offer:
- Salary aligned with your experience and skills (11-14k netto b2b)
- Flexible working hours (just ensure some overlap with others for occasional standups)
- 100% remote, yet we have cozy offices in Bielsko-Biała if you are into working with us directly (yes, we have decent coffee machine there)
- Work in a well-coordinated team, in a company created by programmers for programmers, where we take the idea of Extreme Ownership by heart.
- Average experience of our co-workers in the company is 9 years – you will be able to learn a lot from those guys. We apply a mentorship program where needed.
- Significant freedom to choose technology/approach to solve given problems
- Well established development and communication standards
- You will get an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as a person, as we dedicate significant effort in building soft skills and culture of our community.
- at least two years of commercial experience in software development
- at least one year of experience in test automation, Web Testing and API testing.
- Experience with Cypress is a must.
- knowledge from ISTQB foundation level
- hands-on knowledge of executing prepared test cases and performing regression tests
- keen attention to detail and ability to solve complex problems
- determination and tenacity to commit to the end when solving issues
- very good command of written and spoken English (B2+)
Tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- Provide that project requirements are testable; work with project managers and/or clients to clarify ambiguities before QA begins
- Work under minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with Project Managers, and Developers to realize your QA deliverables
- Effectively suggest and take ownership of improvements to QA processes and methodologies by employing other technologies and tools
- Focusing on solution quality and user experience
- Ongoing collaboration with the rest of the team (code reviews, coordinating development efforts, discussings solutions)
- Work-logging time spent in a dedicated tool – Everhour
- Taking part in planning/building scope of work based on requirements specified (using Shape Up methodology or SCRUM)
- Updating status of work in Basecamp
- Learning. Everyday.
“As software developers we’re paid to be professional learners. People hire us (or should hire us) for what we are capable of learning, not for what we already know.”
— Pat Shaughnessy
One last thing is a short Jocko Willink (author of Extreme Ownership) quote
“You already know what the right thing to do is…
You just gotta do it”