Amazon AWS (advanced)
Amazon AWS (advanced)
Python Software Developer
DeepSee.ai represents a new category of people-first automation solutions in the wake of frustration with the widespread failure of AI-powered productivity projects to deliver value. We’ve created the world’s first Knowledge Process Automation (KPA) platform to mine unstructured data, operationalize AI-powered insights, and automate results into real-time action for the enterprise. Taking AI-productivity from the lab and into production, the KPA suite is especially useful in highly regulated industries such as the capital markets and insurance verticals, with a business solution flow architecture designed to automate line-of-business problems leveraging the very latest innovations in semantic modelling and natural language processing, all while solving the deployment, scalability, and availability issues that plague most robotic AI initiatives. In a world where enterprises are swimming in data, but with very little insight, DeepSee.ai is putting the power of AI and the advantages of knowledge in the hands of humans.
DeepSee is seeking a self-driven, autonomous and motivated leader who can work in a fast-moving organization utilizing their experience and passion for cutting-edge, cloud-based serverless data technology to move our mission forward. We seek an experienced leader who can work with our business, teams, and individuals to help drive cloud technology architectures in AWS that matches our high ambitions and objectives of the company.
This position provides leadership and direction to our cloud & data functions that will help revolutionize the way DeepSee builds and leverages its platform in AWS with solid data structures in the cloud. DeepSee embraces serverless as a core principle and enables microservice development. This will help us continue to enhance our ability to enable Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep learning for business purposes.
- 3+ years of experience in Python or Java
- Couple of years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of cloud-native, serverless and microservices architecture
- Experience in architecting modularized, scalable enterprise cloud application systems (AWS)
- Experienced in designing database schemas writing and tuning complex SQL & NoSQL queries
- Able to efficiently debug and troubleshoot applications
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Passion for solving tough technical problems
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (min. B2+ level)
- A dynamic and inspiring startup culture
- Huge possibilities for growth, learning, and self-development
- Participate in social events, training and work in an international environment
- Flexible & remote work