Python Developer (Django/Flask)
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
A new project that deals with improving/accelerating the exchange of data within the project. Here are the main objectives of the project:
- Consistent solution architecture to integrate existing biosample domain subsystems and external components (transactional + analytical purposes)
- Scalable services to enable flexible expansion of current capabilities
- Unified and simplified technology, interfaces and processes
- Easy access to data and API services to lure potential consumers to invent new ways of data use in the future
- Accelerate data velocity, from ingestion to distribution
- Creating and implementing project’s core modules written in python i.e. scripts to ingest data from Oracle database, script to insert data to Snowflake database,
- Creating and deploying Flask’s REST endpoints to fulfill requirements for the business use cases
- Creating Python configuration for the Airflow pipelines (DAGs)
- Writing python unit tests and scripts being used during the deployment process/continues integration processes
- Writing database SQL queries, manipulating huge sets of data (>10 mln)
- Writing efficient, readable, testable code in Python and SQL
- Have experience with (at least two): Flask, Django, Django REST framework, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP
- Knowledge about develop and use RESTful APIs
- Knowledge about administrating and development on Linux Operating Systems
- At least 4+ years of experience in Python
- At least 5+ years of experience in SQL
- Advanced skills and experience with version control and JIRA-like task management
- English at least at B2 level
- Financial transparency: the salary is: 20 160 – 23 520 PLN (120 – 140 PLN/h) + VAT
- Clear wage model (75/25). 7N Consultants receive 75% of the amount paid by the Client. These are final wages to be received by the consultant.
- Professional development support. We subsidize trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, and foreign language classes. Additionally, 7N Consultants have opportunities to take part in internal training sessions and develop their interpersonal skills within the framework of the 7N Secret Code. Learn more about it here: 7N – The Secret Code
- 7N Inspiration Team’s support and an opportunity to join their ranks. They are a group of 7N Consultants who consistently and actively share their professional knowledge and expertise. Read an article from one of the 7N Inspiration Team’s members here: 7N – From Gitlab CI to Azure App Service
- Cooperation with real experts – the average professional experience of a 7N consultant is 10 years. Check out one of our discussion panels here: Does a Scrum Master need a background in programming (in Polish)
- Comprehensive and personal project support from one of a 7N Agent. Priority regarding project continuity and quality. See what one 7N Consultant said about the role of 7N Agents and project opportunities.
- Numerous (10-12 each year) high-end events – both online and offline. See the 7N KickOff 2021 clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH2Wt0E6Azg
- Healthcare, Benefit Multisport and life insurance subsidies regardless of cooperation model. Access to Mindgram, a psychological support and professional development platform.
- Professional and quality-oriented recruitment process led by the most experienced recruiters in the industry. Read more about it in the <a href="https://