REST API (advanced)
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for a Python Developer to work on a project in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
The project is the development of a talent management platform for enterprises and public agencies.
- 3+ years of commercial development experience in Python;
- Experience in designing scalable software products from 3 years;
- Back-end development experience with a strong understanding of microservices architecture and distributed systems based on events and messages;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Rest API
- Practical experience with microservices;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- English – Intermediate+.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with Big Data;
- Working experience with Apache Beam/Spark, ElasticSearch, Kafka, ArgoCD, KubeFlow;
- Experience in the IoT field.
- Intro call (with the Recruiter);
- Technical interview;
- A brief interview with the Hiring Manager (on request);
- Interview with the client.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program – earn up to 8800 PLN per successful candidate;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private Health insurance (LuxMed) and MultiSport Plus.