Once upon a time…
there were three IT experienced programmers, full of passion and with impeccable technical background, who decided to spread their knowledge and create high-quality products with other specialists, who just love what they do. That’s how CrustLab was founded.
Let’s break the ice!
Location: a modern and fancy workspace with billiard and prosecco on Wadowicka 7, Kraków or fully remote
CrustLab’s special power: passion for IT, flexibility and constant progress, flat structure, everyone can propose changes for the company, frequent feedbacks for workers
CrustLab employees: helpful, ambitious and determined
CrustLab board: open, joyful and experienced
Basic communication language: Polish
Languages we use at work: English and Polish
Projects: betting industry, igaming, fintech, healthcare, IoT – we are a specialist in betting industry but we are open for a huge variety of branches
Tools we use: Jira, Confluence, ClickUP
Benefits: Multisport, private health care, budget for self-development and workshops/conferences (after the trial period – 3m)
Contract: Permanent/B2B (B2B – 15 paid days off + 5 days sick leave)
Apart from work: beer evenings on Thursdays, epic integrations, team-building activities f2f/online
As a Senior Python Developer, you will be focusing mainly on:
- Contributing to the development of our projects
- Fixing faults detected on production systems
- Reviewing pull requests from teammates
- Creating new features based on user stories or tasks
- Tracking progress in JIRA and documenting changes you applied
- Following Scrum model of work management by taking part in meetings with your team
All about you:
- 4+ years of commercial experience with technologies such as: Python, AWS, Git, SQL, NoSQL
- Good understanding of creating web applications
- Strong command of English (written and verbal) and Polish
- Proactive mindset – a can-do attitude
If you work in CrustLab, you can also expect to be listened to and appreciated for your initiative and ideas to improve the way we work. What’s more, there is no place for boredom, our projects are challenging and dynamic since we are a growing company with lots of great ideas to introduce.
We are aware that not everyone is a perfect match for us! But we are sure that if you are an open and creative person, who loves being a Senior Python Developer and loves having a big impact on the environment you work in, CrustLab is the ideal place for you.