Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
We are currently establishing a new team - Process Regional Engineering Centre (PREC) - that will be focused on supporting and delivering Process (PlantPAx) Projects across EMEA. This team will be based in our office in Prague.
This team is being established to allow Rockwell Automation be more strategically positioned to support process projects across all the sub-regions in EMEA. The team members will become experts in our PlantPAx DCS platform, supporting industries such as:
- Life Sciences
- Food & Beverages
For large scale Process projects, it is envisaged that the PREC team will work closely with the sub-regional engineering delivery teams. It is also foreseen that the PREC team will lead the delivery of small and medium sized Process projects.
The successful candidate will be part of an expanding team and a key contributor in delivering PlantPAx process projects across EMEA.
- Individual Contributor Role
- Part of the commercial team responsible for delivering Commercial Proposals to our customers
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to design high level standard system architectures for costing and estimation purposes
- Generate labour and equipment estimates using tools, best practice and project experience
- End to end responsibility to coordinate the bid from estimations to approval
- Works closely with the PREC engineering team to handover won proposals and gather feedback from projects for lessons learned
- Works closely with the wider Proposal team for incorporating other portfolio items into the bids
- Consults with customers to describe our value offering, leads towards standard offerings and captures data for bespoke solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science with a focus towards Automation & Control. E.g., Electrical, Instrumentation or Mechatronics.
- 5+ years projects delivery experience in the Process sector
- Experience in the target Industry sectors is highly desirable.
- Experience delivering Process Control Systems with PlantPAx is highly desirable.
- Experience in PLC, HMI, SCADA is required.
- Experience in the Rockwell Automation portfolio of products such as Studio5000 & FactoryTalk Software Especially FT View SE, FTBatch) will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Batch Process Control, ISA-S88 standard programming
- Knowledge and experience of GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11, ASTM E2500, GMP, etc. highly desirable.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Languages: French, Spanish or Italian (advantageous); English (required)
- Good problem-solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and innovate.
- Self-starter with ability to initiate and lead others with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic – someone who loves to do great work and takes pride in quality, professionalism, responsibility, and proactiveness.
- Legal authorisation to work in the EU
- Willingness to travel across EMEA when required (~5%)
- Team Player