Project Management (master)
Project Management (master)
Project Manager in Data and Applied Intelligence
(Warsaw, Cracow, all, remotely)
Data & Applied Intelligence is a technology hub operating on the local and global markets, with over 200 specialists based in Poland – architects, engineers and analysts whose knowledge and experience range from data analytical architecture to functional and sectoral specialization. Importantly, our team works extensively directly with technology partners (such as Microsoft, AWS, Google, Oracle and Snowflake) implementing the latest innovative solutions that are just appearing on the market. We support our clients comprehensively: from the definition of the Data & Analytics strategy, through the comprehensive implementation of solutions, to maintenance and development. We touch the area of Data & Analytics holistically and address all aspects important for organizations that undergo data transformation. Our teams work in many areas, such as Business Intelligence, Big Data, AI / ML, advanced data analytics, Data Governance or the definition of operating models for Data organizations.
What will you do:
- Support projects throughout the entire lifecycle (from requirements clarification till handover to support),
- Build and manage strong relationships with stakeholders and various teams internally and externally,
- Provide direction and structure to assigned projects activities, establishing clear, precise goals, objectives and timeframes,
- Present progress on regular status meetings to client leadership,
- Coordinate meetings; handle client discussions; gather relevant documents,
- Keep your team morale high,
- Work autonomously and as a part of a project team.
What do we expect from you:
- Experience as a Project Manager in the IT sector,
- Experience with Data, Cloud projects (GCP is big advantage),
- Experience in SCRUM methodology,
- Experience in working in multinational environment and with complex landscapes,
- Self-motivation, proactiveness and openness to changes,
- Ability to make things happen and to keep deadlines,
- Ability to work under pressure and handle unexpected situations,
- Business oriented and results driven,
- Good analytical skills,
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, across all the levels of an organization (both Polish and English).
What we can offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract,
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program,
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card),
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach,
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification),
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools,
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations,
- Paid employee referral program.